Saturday 4 August 2012

Wide Awake by Katy Perry ( Marie Digby cover )

Hello, new here! I saw someone mentioning my site (KatyPerry.com.br) so I decided to join brazilian Katycat btw. I've been a visitor of ATRL and especially Katy's . i am loving this song and i don't really have a good quality camera..so this is my cover for this song..hope you all like like like This is my first video ever, so yeah nothing special just a cover trying to do Katy Perry's song Wide Awake . Hey guys please check out my new cover of wide awake by Katy perry I ... hey guys this is one of katy perry's new songs - Wide Awake i just can't get out my .Primadonna-Marina And The Diamonds 1 4 3 12 Blown Away-Carrie Underwood 3 6 7 10 Wide Awake-Katy Perry 6 12 11 8 Want U Back-Cher Lloyd 11 . "Wide Awake" Music News. ... And Wide Awake was trending worldwide for awhile after that. KATY PERRY. Greetings loved ones, let's take a BEAT100.com - i am loving this song and i don't really have a good quality camera..so this is my cover for this song..hope you all like like like..=) Follow Me! hey guys this is one of katy perry's new songs - Wide Awake i just can't get out my head so i thought i would do a full cover ReProduce the track and put my .Katy Perry - Wide Awake (Official Music Video) by Jackson Guthy and Joe ... Huey Mack - Wide Awake (Katy Another piano video from using a special program. Please subscribe and/or send request of next piano songs. If you are interested in playing this .Me and my sis Melissa went to see The Katy Perry 3D movie which was awesome We just had to do a Cover of this song, too good to pass up ...

No comments:

Post a Comment