Sunday 5 August 2012

Usain Bolt: Reaction to the Olympic 100m final

A man was in police custody on Monday after being arrested for throwing a bottle onto the track just as the men's Olympic 100m final was about to start, London .Why is This 100m popular right now? Do you know why This 100m is trending on Twitter? Click here, and in your own words, write a short definition and help . A man was in police custody on Monday after being arrested for throwing a bottle onto the track just as the men's Olympic 100m final was about to start, London .This 100m. Twend It provides an archive of Twitter's Top Trends and analytics tools for understanding how the Twitter userbase defines popularity.I saw a couple of asian guys in it but no white guys. And the final is all black . It don't really matter ... the white guys are all in the swimming pool .For now we know what we should have known then: that Usain Bolt is not only the Olympic 100m champion again, he is what he has long professed he will .The men's 100m final took place on Sunday and ended in a flash of brilliance. Usain Bolt once again proved he is the fastest man in the world and smashed his . It means one step towards being a legend, so I'm happy with myself, but it's only one step, I have the 200m to go. I was slightly worried about my start, I slipped a little in the blocks. I don't have the best reactions, but I secured it and that's the key."To be the second-fastest man in the world behind Bolt is an honour. He is the fastest man in the world and I've got a silver medal. What more can I ask for?"
J

No comments:

Post a Comment